- Easy to use.
- Can't beat the price (FREE)
- Downloads to your computer so you can work offline
- Follows all of the ISO-standards, so your work is always compatible with other software and systems.
- Multiple import/export functions so you are not stuck with just using yEd
- You can go nuts and customize everything (Great if you want to make amazing looking flowcharts for marketing)
- Really??? It's FREE!? No charge what so ever...
- The layout feature organizes linked objects automatically so you don't have to manually sort out complex relationships
- Continuous development for new features and upgrades.
- Already has more features than you'll probably ever need.
Why use a visual tool?
Personal Note From Marcus:
If you don't get it yet, don't worry. Once you "see the light" there's no going back. This is really going to transform your business when you do it right.
Let me try to explain it what I'm talking about..
Imagine keeping track of every single phonenumber stored in your phone right now. ... Can't be done. You probably can't even remember ten of your favourites.
We'll that's what most small business owners do with ALL of the value creating processes within their business. They do not document any of it... I didn't.
What happens is that 80% of the time you have to try to remember WHAT and HOW things were done, instead of just following a template and getting it done. This is the reason why your mind never can stop thinking about your business.
Hey! A piece of paper can keep track of stuff. And yEd is even better because you can move stuff around.
BUT there's a method to the madness. It's simple, but you have to do it right. Get this one thing wrong and visual tools will not help you.
Here it is... Name you processes with a verb and a noun. "Write Book", "Update Webpage", "Call Support" etc.
If you would like to know the ins and out of how you really can use this to increase your efficiency and profits, become stress free... well.. Order The Playbook Creation System.